IMMUNITY BETA 1,3 GLUCAN helps to maintain immune functions, in reducing incidence of symptoms of colds and flu.
– Helps to maintain immune fonctions.
– Helps in reducing incidence of symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily. Or take few hours before or after medications.
Medicinal ingredients per capsule:
– Beta 1,3 Glucan (extract of Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 350 mg
– Zinc (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 1 mg
– Saccharomyces cerevisiae 50 mg
Non-medicinal ingredient: Hypromellose (capsule)
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care professional before use.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Do not use if you are taking antidepressants such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors.Can cause migraines in susceptible individuals with headaches.
If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
Do not use in case of yeast hypersensitivity.
These products do not contain any of the following major allergens:
– Cereals (and their products, components and derivatives of allergens, wheat, spelled, kamut, oats, barley, rye and triticale) containing gluten and their derivatives No
– Crustaceans and their derivatives No – Eggs and their derivatives No – Fish and their derivatives No – Peanuts and their derivatives No
– Soybeans and their derivatives No* – Milk and their derivatives (including lactose) No – Nuts and their derivatives No – Celery and their derivatives No
– Mustard and their derivatives No – Seeds or products made from seeds (safflower, sunflower, sesame, etc.) No – Sulfur dioxide and sulphite No**
– Lupine and their derivatives No – Molluscs and their derivatives No*
*May contain traces for organic yeast only. According to repeated analyzes, only traces (<2 ppm) were occasionally detected.
** Sulphites are present in the molasses used to produce yeast. Low levels of sulphites can occur naturally in the yeast as a metabolite and / or in the organic molasses used in the fermentation of the yeast. no sulphite added.
For more information visit this page: Allergens and Nutritional Yeast
Yellow is a Superfood recognized around the world for decades!
The Range of Yellow Nutritional promotes a healthy diet